Apply for Site Director
OneLife Institute invites applications for the full-time position of Site Director whose primary responsibility is leading and mentoring 24-40 gap year students at camp, college or university setting.
The mission of the OneLife Institute is to launch and develop servant leaders who live out their faith in every area of life. OneLife is a 9-month, “gap year” program starting students on the right path as they enter their critical, young adult years.
OneLife students live in a Gospel-centered community where they grow in faith and biblical knowledge (developing a Christian worldview), learn practical life skills (time management, financial stewardship, fitness & wellness), travel domestically and internationally, and earn up to 30 college credits.
The Site Director is a crucial position that enables OneLife to fulfill its primary mission of discipleship. A Site Director is passionate about helping young adults move from a stagnant faith in God, to a dynamic personal faith in Jesus and shift from a self-centered follower, to an “others-centered” servant leader. The Site Director’s main responsibility is creating space and a culture for spiritual growth to take place.
The Site Director will need to be proactive and a self-starter. He or she will have a deep desire to see students grow in their relationship with God and knowledge of God’s Word. Words associated with a Site Director include: leader, shepherd, counselor, passionate, organized, and a team player.
- Develop and execute a strategic plan for discipleship ministry for students (co-ed)
- Manage, equip and empower staff (Resident Leaders) and student interns
- Teach and apply Biblical content
- Identify and assess strengths and weaknesses of each OneLife student
- Lead group activities and facilitate group conversations
- Coordinate the strategy and logistics for service and experiential learning trips
- Travel with students to a variety of destinations (inner-city, wilderness, and overseas)
- Communicate with parents of OneLife students
- Assist in recruiting and building future classes of OneLife students
- Assist in fundraising for student scholarships
- Education and training related to youth and/or young adult ministry
- Experience in youth and/or college ministry (5+ years preferred)
Full-time OneLife staff members receive a competitive starting salary and a comprehensive benefits package that includes health coverage, dental, vision, and generous retirement savings plan contributions.