321 Manor Avenue, Millersville, PA 17551
Prepare meals and make a difference in the lives of students!
What is OneLife?
The mission of the OneLife Institute is to develop and launch servant leaders who live out their Christian faith in every area of life. OneLife is a nine month, “gap year” program for students to grow in their faith, experience genuine community, travel and earn 30 credits for college.
The position has two main responsibilities: cooking meals and coaching students. The weekend cook shops for and prepares meals each weekend for students.
· Friday: 12:30pm-1:30pm, 5pm-6pm
· Saturday: 11:30am-12:30pm, 5pm-6pm
· Sunday: 5pm-6pm
The cook also assists students by coaching them in their planning for weekly meals. Students are required to prepare breakfast and lunch during the week. The cook will coach students on breakfast and lunch teams helping them review their menu, discuss amounts/techniques, time management, food inventory, and budget.
· Experience cooking for 25-30 people
· Ability to cook in an industrial kitchen
· A desire to see students grow in their Christian faith
· 12-20 hours per week
· Shopping for food, cooking, preparing meals, meeting with students
· $12 per hour
· A fun, energetic house environment
To apply or ask questions please contact:
· Zachary Northen, OneLife Site Director (Lancaster, PA)
· Phone: 724-967-6495 | E-mail: email@example.com